Ngeehhh....Its me...Fran!!!

Ngeehhh....Its me...Fran!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You know how it feels when the person that you care most don't really appreciate your existence? Everything when they needed, you help them as you could...But, everything seems like doesn't matter at all for them. How am I suppose to believe in you? Again??? What do you think I am? Damn!! I'm hurt!!! Do you realize that? You not be able to see me cry in front of you because I don't want to...I don't want you saw me cry...even others!! I don't want!! Unfortunately, its no use...You don't care about others' feeling...I ask you "do you ever??" No...You never ever want to take the opportunity to care for others!!! I'm sorry fir being rude but thats how I feel...All you concern about is yourself, your own...You take care of your own...I will not enter your life again...Do share with the person that you may give trust on...Moi fatigue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment