Ngeehhh....Its me...Fran!!!

Ngeehhh....Its me...Fran!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

26 November 2010...

It's my belated 20th birthday...hehe...well, it was amazing!!! Kali pertama raikan hari jadi bersama member...hehe...what a lovely surprise...Birthday saya diraikan di KL Tower...I had a dinner with my friend which is at the Restaurant Berputar Seri Angkasa... That was a place where I dreamed of to visit and at last it came true...hehe...At first, I was very calm, never thought of anything will happen... Unfortunately there were something happened... Damn...Totally surprised me enough...There were 3 surprises for me, the first one was brought to that place which I could watch a beautiful view of Kuala Lumpur. All the lights...Oh my God, it really calm me and made me sat silently...can you imagined that? The situation? I guess maybe only me could feel it. Bayangkan tempat duduk saya menghala pemandangan, dan saya tak tahu apa yang berlaku di belakang saya, tak sedar apa yang terjadi...tiba-tiba terdengar suara orang ramai menyanyikan lagu "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" untuk saya dan membawa kek yang sangat comel...terharunya saya...waktu itu terperanjat pun ada terasa juga sebab semua ini berlaku secara tiba-tiba di mana saya tak sedar semua datang ke arah saya...seperti semuanya memang dah dirancang sebaiknya... itulah kejutan kedua saya...air mata seperti hendak mengalir keluar kerana terharu sangat dan saya tidak berkata apa pun waktu itu. Lebih-lebih lagi waktu itu mereka sampaikan lagu khas untuk saya yang bertajuk "WONDERFUL TONIGHT". The song was very beautiful...and definitely made me wanna cry...I can feel I'm very special that night. The situation at that time was very romantic..sweet..full of love..I really can't forget that night. It was very..very..very damn beautiful!! Sometimes I feel guilty to my member because of my birthday, he spent almost RM2000...that's a lot beb...But, I really thankful to him...and appreciate what had he done for me, to make me happy and satisfied during the day of my birthday...Yes...I admit I'm really happy!!! I will never forget that moment. Finally, as for the third surprise, well...I got something, a present which I really wished for to have it and yes I get what I want...My wish came true...hehe...thank you so much my friend!!!

To all Facebook users whom wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY, thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that...There's a lot of you that wished me and I would like to apologize for not reply all of the comments, wall posts and messages in my Facebook inbox... I'm so sorry...forgive me ya..It really means a lot to me, although it is only a wishes but it covered with a special meaning...those who prayed for me, I accept it with an open heart and forward that prayer to all of you too...May God bless all of us..Finally, my mummy, daddy, eldest brother and my younger sister, my families and my friends, thank you too... Love all of you... ngeehhh... muuaaahhhh!!! Kiss from me...

2 comments: